$12 Trillion Gone and None Punished
$9 Trillion Missing from Federal Reserve Corporation
This is a test of the emergency overthrow the Untied States Government System.
“TOP 40″ REASONS TO OVERTHROW THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT
1. for torturing and jailing our whistleblowers.
2. for taking away our right to a trial.
3. for taking away all our rights to privacy.
4. for enabling the Federal Reserve *Corporation* to create counterfeit currency from their empty bank account.
5. for lying about the Iraq war where they murdered 1,000,000 people and never found weapons of mass destruction.
6. for lying about the war on terror. If this were truly a war on terror, they’d be guarding our border with Mexico.
7. for allowing corporations to become people, and for not making them pay income tax like people do.
8. for turning our republic into a corpocracy controlled by corporations who profit from war.
9. for covering up the assassinations of Martin Luther King and John F. Kennedy where right now on the shelves you can choose from over 2,000 books on how The United States Government assassinated John F. Kennedy.
10. for pushing to privatize high speed internet and taking away Net neutrality.
11. for arming ISIS.
12. for murdering Ambassador Chris Stevenson in Benghazi. it was not an embassy: it was a CIA covert operation where Hillary Clinton ran guns from Benghazi through Turkey to arm Syrian rebels also known as Al Qaeda to overthrow the Syrian government.
13. for refusing to allow government employees and men in uniform full knowledge to the truth by limiting their access to the Internet.
14. for starting the war in Ukraine with sniper attacks using the private army Academi aka Xe aka Blackwater.
15. for enabling the CIA to run both political parties.
16. for allowing the rich to rule both political parties.
17. for bailing out the banks and allowing them to foreclose on 20 million homeowners.
18. for jailing people for smoking grass.
19. for forbidding free speech in groups of more than 25 persons without a permit.
20. for taking away most of the land from Native Americans and now the Americans.
21. for attempting to take away our right to bear arms.
22. for lying to the American people about 9/11. now offering a $1,000,000 reward to anyone who can show 1 picture of the plane that hit the pentagon on 9/11: not a quick flash of light with no wings, because that would be a missile.
23. for saying they have a right to kill in secrecy before we have a right to the truth.
24. for taking prayer out of schools.
25. for allowing corporations and billionaires to hide $32 trillion in offshore accounts avoiding taxes.
26. for allowing the Internal Revenue Service Corporation to collect debts for the Federal Reserve Corporation who didn’t have a right to create that debt and for covering up for the tax on income which was never ratified: it was a tax on gain.
27. for funding the slaughter of Palestinians.
28. because 80% of adult Americans are near poverty.
29. because 1/3rd of Americans can longer pay their debts.
30. because 20% of American households can’t find work while jobs continue to be outsourced.
32. for privatizing prisons while creating a police state where even the police complain they’re forced to write tickets or they’ll be fired.
33. because 30% of Americans advocate for the armed overthrow of our United States government while the DC police say they are tired of protecting the corrupt.
34. for creating a surveillance state.
35. for allowing secret courts and secret indictments which John F. Kennedy strongly advocated against.
36. for allowing corporations to rule mass media, waging a war against free press and prosecuting journalists.
37. for poisoning the air that we breathe and the food that we eat.
38. while forcing all Americans into Obamacare.
39. for refusing to allow Washington, DC residents a voice; and, in case you’re wondering what “taxation without representation” means on all the license plates in the Nation’s Capital, it’s because the people in this city don’t even get a voice.
and coming in at #1 of the Top 40 list of reasons to overthrow the United States government:
… for starting World War III.
This has been a test of the emergency overthrow the United States government system.
Overthrowing the United States government is legal as long as you don’t advocate violence, so don’t let anyone convince you otherwise.
The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it to be always kept alive. Thomas Jefferson
This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it. Abraham Lincoln